RGB Lightweight Gaming Mouse
- Lightweight Honeycomb Gaming Mouse
- RGB Lights and 7 Adjustable DPI
- Auto Modes Switch and 7 Programmable Buttons
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Lightweight Honeycomb Gaming Mouse
AJ390 features a honeycomb shell which is engineered to be extremely durable and lightweight. Along with the symmetrical ergonomics design, this mouse is an ideal product for both left and right hands. It offers supreme comfort for every holding position and you won’t feel fatigue even after long time use.
RGB Lights and 7 Adjustable DPI
Designed with 10 lighting modes and 16.8.
As Professional as You Expected
As a professional gaming gear manufacturer, Ajazz is proud to introduce this new gaming mouse to you. It adopts high-precision Pixart PMW3338 optical sensor, with high sensitivity of 16000DPI, 12000fps scan rate, 1000Hz polling rate, able to withstand 40G acceleration and 400IPS tracking speed, which can meet your fast web browsing and play game.
Auto Modes Switch and 7 Programmable Buttons
It can automatically switch modes between office mode and game mode. Through the mouse driver software you can even reach more customized functions, like freely adjusting the light speed, DPI value and double-click speed etc. Fell free to set your favorite effect mode and make it yours special.
Build Quality Without Doubt
Despite the plug and play foolproof feature, it also includes a 66.9 in ultralight ultraweave cable, making data transmission latency lower to 0.01s. Skin-friendly matte surface with up to 50 million clicks. The mouse top cover adopts delicate surface treatment technology, which makes it feel comfortable and delicate.
Which countries do you ship to?
We are generally able to ship to most countries via DHL Express, and many countries via Standard Shipping. You may clarify with our team to see whether Standard Shipping is available to your country.
NOTE: For the countries of the UK and Russia, we can only do Standard Shipping. For countries and areas of Africa, Argentina, Hawaii, India Kuwait, Mauritius, Montenegro and Sri Lanka, to name a few, we can only do Express Shipping.
How much does shipping cost?
We have two shipping methods - Standard Shipping and Express Shipping.
- Standard Shipping is free for most countries/areas.
- Express Shipping via DHL Express is 10-40USD depending on your country. If your order is over 500USD, DHL Express Shipping is free .
Shipping fees exclude import taxes or processing fees that might be applicable for your country. Ajazz is not responsible for any form of such fees.
How long does it take to receive the order after it is placed?
For in-stock products, your order is expected to be shipped within 3 working days. Customized items take longer (do check in with our staff for more information). On normal non-sale days, once your parcel is shipped:
- For Standard Shipping, it takes about 2-3 weeks for items to be delivered after it is shipped. For some countries, it might take up to 2-3 months, depending on your country and its custom procedure. The duration of transit is beyond our control. Ajazz does not arrange refunds for such cases. Please consider an upgrade to DHL Express or keep the waiting time in mind.
- For Express Shipping, it takes about 3-7 days for items to be delivered after it is shipped.
NOTE: The shipping period might be affected due to festive seasons or other unforeseen circumstances.
What happens if the parcel has been shipped but not delivered?
First, kindly contact your local courier using the local tracking number.
If your parcel were to be in transit for at least 3 months, it may have been lost in transit.
- For orders below 50USD, you may either opt for a one-time reshipment of the parcel OR a full refund.
- For orders above 50USD, we only process a 50% refund of your order.
Should there be any concern about Standard Shipping, you are encouraged to opt for Express shipping instead.
Customers are to bear the consequences and fees incurred, if the parcel is undelivered due to any of the following situations:
- Wrong/insufficient address or phone number provided by recipient
- Recipient is unreachable when the courier company tries to contact
- Refusal to sign for the package by recipient
- Lost or damaged parcel because recipient opted for “no-signature delivery”
- Refusal to pay for the local tax/processing fee by recipient
- Refusal to provide supporting documents for custom clearance by recipient
- Who does pay for the import tax/custom fees?
- Customers have to bear any form of custom/import/processing fees that are applicable for your parcel.
If the custom fees and the delivery of the parcel are rejected by the recipient, the shipping cost still needs to be paid. Ajazz only arranges the refund of the order amount after deducting the shipping cost incurred.
How do I get help for my order?
For faulty/missing items, please send an email to support to claim the warranty. In your email, please choose an appropriate Subject Title, kindly include your Order Number, and state your issue clearly. Please also attach photographs/videos as “proof”, if any. Our team aims to review your email within 3 working days.
Do I get tracking details for my order?
After placing an order, you will receive the order confirmation email. After your order is shipped, you will also receive a tracking email. You can track your order via the tracking number online. Should you not have received the emails or face any difficulties tracking your order, please kindly contact us for support.
What shipping companies do you use?
We collaborate with 4PX, UBI, SF Express, Yun Express, BTY and DHL Express.