Ajazz AK816 Pro
Subcribe to back in stock notification
A 75% Keyboard with Premium Dye-Sub PBT Keycaps
The Ajazz AK816 Pro is the upgrading version of AK816. The design remains 75%, 81 keys and a metal knob for volume control. With PBT materials and sculpted MDA profile, the keycaps are durable and oil-free. The Pro version has added Mac modifiers as extra accessories to be MacOS-user-friendly. With all the above features, Ajazz goes further to presenting an ergonomic and comfortable typing experience.
Gasket Mount with PC Mounting Plate & Poron Switch Pads
To reach a soft typing feeling, Ajazz AK816 Pro is assembled in gasket mount. In the upgraded version, Ajazz upgraded the steel plate to the PC plate, which fits gasket mount more perfectly to present a soft and rebouncing typing feeling. Apart from applying the high-quality Porons to be wedged as the gaskets, and a complete Poron foam between the PCB and the plate, the AK816 Pro is equipped with Poron switch pads to provide a decent sound and presents a pleasing typing experience.
Triple Modes: Type-C Wired, Bluetooth 5.0 & 2.4GHz Available
The Ajazz AK816 supports connection via Bluetooth or 2.4GHz for wireless connectivity, or with the included Type-C USB cable. With Bluetooth 5.0, it easily connects seamlessly with your devices within 10 metres. The keyboard is also easily switched among the three modes for efficient multitasking and speedy performance. Included 3000mAh battery ensures a long and steady use, without worries of short out.
Hotswappable with Pre-lubed Gateron Pro Switch
The upgraded keyboard comes with Gateron Pro 2.0 Silver switches, which are famous as a linear type with side walls. Being factory lubed, the switches are offering a top smooth typing feeling just like butter. The PCB is hotswappable with 3-pin and 5-pin mechanical switches. You can change the switches at will without soldering issues.
Built-in RGB Lights & Rotary Knob for Volume Control
The keyboard is designed with a knob to control volume. RGB light effects are classic and neat, and you can freely adjust the brightness and light speed. More than that, the keyboard is designed with adjustable feet to be more suitable for typing habits. You won’t feel tired even after long time using it.
Which countries do you ship to?
We are generally able to ship to most countries via DHL Express, and many countries via Standard Shipping. You may clarify with our team to see whether Standard Shipping is available to your country.
NOTE: For the countries of the UK and Russia, we can only do Standard Shipping. For countries and areas of Africa, Argentina, Hawaii, India Kuwait, Mauritius, Montenegro and Sri Lanka, to name a few, we can only do Express Shipping.
How much does shipping cost?
We have two shipping methods - Standard Shipping and Express Shipping.
- Standard Shipping is free for most countries/areas.
- Express Shipping via DHL Express is 10-40USD depending on your country. If your order is over 500USD, DHL Express Shipping is free .
Shipping fees exclude import taxes or processing fees that might be applicable for your country. Ajazz is not responsible for any form of such fees.
How long does it take to receive the order after it is placed?
For in-stock products, your order is expected to be shipped within 3 working days. Customized items take longer (do check in with our staff for more information). On normal non-sale days, once your parcel is shipped:
- For Standard Shipping, it takes about 2-3 weeks for items to be delivered after it is shipped. For some countries, it might take up to 2-3 months, depending on your country and its custom procedure. The duration of transit is beyond our control. Ajazz does not arrange refunds for such cases. Please consider an upgrade to DHL Express or keep the waiting time in mind.
- For Express Shipping, it takes about 3-7 days for items to be delivered after it is shipped.
NOTE: The shipping period might be affected due to festive seasons or other unforeseen circumstances.
What happens if the parcel has been shipped but not delivered?
First, kindly contact your local courier using the local tracking number.
If your parcel were to be in transit for at least 3 months, it may have been lost in transit.
- For orders below 50USD, you may either opt for a one-time reshipment of the parcel OR a full refund.
- For orders above 50USD, we only process a 50% refund of your order.
Should there be any concern about Standard Shipping, you are encouraged to opt for Express shipping instead.
Customers are to bear the consequences and fees incurred, if the parcel is undelivered due to any of the following situations:
- Wrong/insufficient address or phone number provided by recipient
- Recipient is unreachable when the courier company tries to contact
- Refusal to sign for the package by recipient
- Lost or damaged parcel because recipient opted for “no-signature delivery”
- Refusal to pay for the local tax/processing fee by recipient
- Refusal to provide supporting documents for custom clearance by recipient
- Who does pay for the import tax/custom fees?
- Customers have to bear any form of custom/import/processing fees that are applicable for your parcel.
If the custom fees and the delivery of the parcel are rejected by the recipient, the shipping cost still needs to be paid. Ajazz only arranges the refund of the order amount after deducting the shipping cost incurred.
How do I get help for my order?
For faulty/missing items, please send an email to support to claim the warranty. In your email, please choose an appropriate Subject Title, kindly include your Order Number, and state your issue clearly. Please also attach photographs/videos as “proof”, if any. Our team aims to review your email within 3 working days.
Do I get tracking details for my order?
After placing an order, you will receive the order confirmation email. After your order is shipped, you will also receive a tracking email. You can track your order via the tracking number online. Should you not have received the emails or face any difficulties tracking your order, please kindly contact us for support.
What shipping companies do you use?
We collaborate with 4PX, UBI, SF Express, Yun Express, BTY and DHL Express.