Ajazz Diced Fruit Switch - Banana/Peach/Kiwi
Original 45+1 Pieces of Ajazz Diced Fruit Switch Set for Keyboard DIY
- Fine-tuned tactile/linear and audible feedback
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Inspiration of Fruit Switch
Inspired by colorful tasty fruits, AJAZZ creative team is launching the Banana, Peach and kiwi switches. Yellow is the main color for banana, so does banana switch, the peach pink set is beyond words and the light green is perfect for kiwi set. More than that, both of the linear peach switch and clicky banana switches are well lubed and quite smooth. You will be able to experience a distinct typing experience with this custom switch.
Pre-lubed Switch and A Can Style Storage Bottle
The Ajazz Diced Fruit switches comes factory-lubed. This is especially helpful for the linear switches, as it ensures the switches to be more smooth and silent. Moreover, the core idea of banana is thoroughly embedded in every elements. Coming in a can-style storage bottle, you can see through the products and storage it back in the bottle anytime. It greatly saves space and no more hassle of finding a proper box to storage it.
Compatible with MX Structure Keycaps
Ajazz Diced Fruit switches are designed with general MX structure so that they can fit most keycaps sets with (X) cross stem. This greatly improves the compatibility and you can feel free to change the switch and remake your own keyboard.
Built-in LED Slot & Durable Lifespan
Ajazz Diced Fruit switches are equipped with north-facing LED slot for LED modification. It is also compatible with SMD LED. This provides more fun feature and options for those who are DIYers. With a lifespan of approximate 80 million times of keystrokes based on laboratory durability test, you may rest assured with the long lifespan.
Chose The Type Based On Your Needs
The Ajazz Diced Fruit switches are designed with different configurations for various demand. Ajazz Banana Switch comes with 55gf end force, 3.3mm total travel, better for gamers. Apart from banana switch, we also have the linear peach switch which comes with 55gf end force and 3.3mm total travel. Both of these features are with supreme typing experience.
Specifications for Switch
Ajazz Banana Switch
Ajazz Peach Switch
Ajazz Kiwi Switch
Which countries do you ship to?
We are generally able to ship to most countries via DHL Express, and many countries via Standard Shipping. You may clarify with our team to see whether Standard Shipping is available to your country.
NOTE: For the countries of the UK and Russia, we can only do Standard Shipping. For countries and areas of Africa, Argentina, Hawaii, India Kuwait, Mauritius, Montenegro and Sri Lanka, to name a few, we can only do Express Shipping.
How much does shipping cost?
We have two shipping methods - Standard Shipping and Express Shipping.
- Standard Shipping is free for most countries/areas.
- Express Shipping via DHL Express is 10-40USD depending on your country. If your order is over 500USD, DHL Express Shipping is free .
Shipping fees exclude import taxes or processing fees that might be applicable for your country. Ajazz is not responsible for any form of such fees.
How long does it take to receive the order after it is placed?
For in-stock products, your order is expected to be shipped within 3 working days. Customized items take longer (do check in with our staff for more information). On normal non-sale days, once your parcel is shipped:
- For Standard Shipping, it takes about 2-3 weeks for items to be delivered after it is shipped. For some countries, it might take up to 2-3 months, depending on your country and its custom procedure. The duration of transit is beyond our control. Ajazz does not arrange refunds for such cases. Please consider an upgrade to DHL Express or keep the waiting time in mind.
- For Express Shipping, it takes about 3-7 days for items to be delivered after it is shipped.
NOTE: The shipping period might be affected due to festive seasons or other unforeseen circumstances.
What happens if the parcel has been shipped but not delivered?
First, kindly contact your local courier using the local tracking number.
If your parcel were to be in transit for at least 3 months, it may have been lost in transit.
- For orders below 50USD, you may either opt for a one-time reshipment of the parcel OR a full refund.
- For orders above 50USD, we only process a 50% refund of your order.
Should there be any concern about Standard Shipping, you are encouraged to opt for Express shipping instead.
Customers are to bear the consequences and fees incurred, if the parcel is undelivered due to any of the following situations:
- Wrong/insufficient address or phone number provided by recipient
- Recipient is unreachable when the courier company tries to contact
- Refusal to sign for the package by recipient
- Lost or damaged parcel because recipient opted for “no-signature delivery”
- Refusal to pay for the local tax/processing fee by recipient
- Refusal to provide supporting documents for custom clearance by recipient
- Who does pay for the import tax/custom fees?
- Customers have to bear any form of custom/import/processing fees that are applicable for your parcel.
If the custom fees and the delivery of the parcel are rejected by the recipient, the shipping cost still needs to be paid. Ajazz only arranges the refund of the order amount after deducting the shipping cost incurred.
How do I get help for my order?
For faulty/missing items, please send an email to support to claim the warranty. In your email, please choose an appropriate Subject Title, kindly include your Order Number, and state your issue clearly. Please also attach photographs/videos as “proof”, if any. Our team aims to review your email within 3 working days.
Do I get tracking details for my order?
After placing an order, you will receive the order confirmation email. After your order is shipped, you will also receive a tracking email. You can track your order via the tracking number online. Should you not have received the emails or face any difficulties tracking your order, please kindly contact us for support.
What shipping companies do you use?
We collaborate with 4PX, UBI, SF Express, Yun Express, BTY and DHL Express.