65% Full Acrylic Gasket Mount Wired and Wireless Mechanical Keyboard
When a desk setup conveys the unique aesthetic taste of the belonger, the FirstBlood B67 delivers.
- Aesthetic Full Acrylic Design
- Bluetooth 5.0, wireless 2.4G connection, Type-C connection
- Silicone Gasket Mounted Design
- Hot-Swappable PCB
- Kailh MX Jellyfish Switches
- Compatible with MacOS and Windows
- South-Facing RGB LEDs
- Proprietary Double-Sided Extra-Bright RGB
Subcribe to back in stock notification
65% Full Acrylic Gasket-mount Mechanical Keyboard
While the market is full of stacked acrylic keyboards, we step even further to use a complete solid transparent acrylic to make the full body of the B67's case. On top of the beautiful unique outlook at the first sight, B67 delivers the premium solid feeling in the first second in your hands thanks to the solid acrylic case. The silicone gasket pads inserted in between the PCB and the plate aim to provide a soft and bouncing typing feeling.
Triple-mode with Bluetooth & 2.4Ghz
Designed for versatility, the FirstBlood B67 features three connection modes: wired, 2.4G wireless, and Bluetooth 5.0. Thanks to the reliable and trusted Broadcom Bluetooth Chipset, the B67 offers a faster and more accurate keystroke response, offering a worry-free wireless typing and gaming experience. Besides, the B67 allows you to switch seamlessly among your notebook, computer, and mobile devices, which is a perfect solution to fulfill your multi-tasking needs. This is not only simple typing equipment but also a powerful productivity booster on your desk!
PBT or PC Keycaps in MDA Profile
Shaped in the MDA keycap profile, the B67's keycaps offer a bigger typing surface with a more rounded edge to not cutting fingers while gaming and typing. These keycaps are waterproof and resistant to dust and abrasion. Though the cost is higher than making uniform ABS keycaps for every variants, the B67 sticks to PBT dye-sublimation keycaps and PC clear keycaps to bring exceptional built quality on top of the acrylic case. Meanwhile, the Obsidian Black, Pearl White, Crystal Clear and Peach Pink colorways accentuate the keyboard's premium outlook, which are perfect match no matter if you are building a cool, clean or adorable desk setup.
Hotswappable PCB with Kailh MX Jellyfish Switches
The B67 comes with Kailh MX Jellyfish switches, whose clear switch housing maximizes the RGB lighting. As its name implies, the Kailh MX Jellyfish switches are designed with general MX structure so that they can fit most keycaps with (X) cross clones. This structure greatly improves the compatibility and you can feel free to change the switches and remake your own keyboard. Thanks to the hot-swap sockets, you can easily take the switch in and out from the keyboard and change to any 3-pin or 5-pin MX switches at will!
Amazing RGB Effects with South-Facing LEDs & Programmable with Software
In a sense, the RGB keyboard lights on the desk as a rainbow in disguise. Combining the transparent acrylic body with the south-facing LEDs, the FirstBlood B67 delivers a standout aesthetic experience. To better maximize the reflection of colors on the visible light spectrum, we design our own proprietary double-sided LEDs to better illuminate the keyboard backlight. The south-facing LEDs also free users from interference with Cherry-profile alternative keycaps on their keyboards.
Which countries do you ship to?
We are generally able to ship to most countries via DHL Express, and many countries via Standard Shipping. You may clarify with our team to see whether Standard Shipping is available to your country.
NOTE: For the countries of the UK and Russia, we can only do Standard Shipping. For countries and areas of Africa, Argentina, Hawaii, India Kuwait, Mauritius, Montenegro and Sri Lanka, to name a few, we can only do Express Shipping.
How much does shipping cost?
We have two shipping methods - Standard Shipping and Express Shipping.
- Standard Shipping is free for most countries/areas.
- Express Shipping via DHL Express is 10-40USD depending on your country. If your order is over 500USD, DHL Express Shipping is free .
Shipping fees exclude import taxes or processing fees that might be applicable for your country. Ajazz is not responsible for any form of such fees.
How long does it take to receive the order after it is placed?
For in-stock products, your order is expected to be shipped within 3 working days. Customized items take longer (do check in with our staff for more information). On normal non-sale days, once your parcel is shipped:
- For Standard Shipping, it takes about 2-3 weeks for items to be delivered after it is shipped. For some countries, it might take up to 2-3 months, depending on your country and its custom procedure. The duration of transit is beyond our control. Ajazz does not arrange refunds for such cases. Please consider an upgrade to DHL Express or keep the waiting time in mind.
- For Express Shipping, it takes about 3-7 days for items to be delivered after it is shipped.
NOTE: The shipping period might be affected due to festive seasons or other unforeseen circumstances.
What happens if the parcel has been shipped but not delivered?
First, kindly contact your local courier using the local tracking number.
If your parcel were to be in transit for at least 3 months, it may have been lost in transit.
- For orders below 50USD, you may either opt for a one-time reshipment of the parcel OR a full refund.
- For orders above 50USD, we only process a 50% refund of your order.
Should there be any concern about Standard Shipping, you are encouraged to opt for Express shipping instead.
Customers are to bear the consequences and fees incurred, if the parcel is undelivered due to any of the following situations:
- Wrong/insufficient address or phone number provided by recipient
- Recipient is unreachable when the courier company tries to contact
- Refusal to sign for the package by recipient
- Lost or damaged parcel because recipient opted for “no-signature delivery”
- Refusal to pay for the local tax/processing fee by recipient
- Refusal to provide supporting documents for custom clearance by recipient
- Who does pay for the import tax/custom fees?
- Customers have to bear any form of custom/import/processing fees that are applicable for your parcel.
If the custom fees and the delivery of the parcel are rejected by the recipient, the shipping cost still needs to be paid. Ajazz only arranges the refund of the order amount after deducting the shipping cost incurred.
How do I get help for my order?
For faulty/missing items, please send an email to support to claim the warranty. In your email, please choose an appropriate Subject Title, kindly include your Order Number, and state your issue clearly. Please also attach photographs/videos as “proof”, if any. Our team aims to review your email within 3 working days.
Do I get tracking details for my order?
After placing an order, you will receive the order confirmation email. After your order is shipped, you will also receive a tracking email. You can track your order via the tracking number online. Should you not have received the emails or face any difficulties tracking your order, please kindly contact us for support.
What shipping companies do you use?
We collaborate with 4PX, UBI, SF Express, Yun Express, BTY and DHL Express.