FL150 Data Cable USB A to Type C, up to 65W and 5A, simultaneous data transfer and charging, compatible with Huawei Supercharge
- USB A to Type C Data & Charging Cable
- Quick Charge Up to 65W and 5A
- Compatible with Huawei Supercharge
- Liquid Silicone Rubber Wrapping
- Durable and anti-tear
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Safe and speedy charge delivering up to 65W and 5A
Capable of delivering up to 65W of power and a 5A current, the FirstBlood FL150 is compatible with all Type C equipped devices and Huawei 65W SuperCharge protocol. It is a speedy cable that can fully charge your phone within an hour and reach 60% of battery percentage within 30 minutes. And thanks to the Liquid Silicone Rubber Wrapping, FL150 is averted from dangerous overheating for safe charging and can protect your device.
Data Transfer + Charging at the same time
FL150 not only supports high-current charging but also enables fast transfer of large data volumes, making you always a step ahead with multitasking. The dual function saves you the hassle of bringing two cables and allows you to charge your device, whether laptops, tablets, phones or game consoles, while connecting it to use.
Durable and Anti-Tear
FL150 is made of anti-tear liquid silicone and anodization-consolidated connectors, with special designs around the connector to prolong usage against wear and tear from all the plug and unplug. The elastic wrapping performs well in tensile testing after ageing, thus able to maintain its anti-tear ability for long-term use.
Soft and Skin-Friendly in Vibrant Blue-Green
Made of skin-friendly liquid silicone rubber, the cable wrapping is soft to touch and much more comfortable to use than outdated sticky rubber cables. The creamy blue-green color is easy to spot from a tangle and accompanies most colors well to better suit your device.
Which countries do you ship to?
We are generally able to ship to most countries via DHL Express, and many countries via Standard Shipping. You may clarify with our team to see whether Standard Shipping is available to your country.
NOTE: For the countries of the UK and Russia, we can only do Standard Shipping. For countries and areas of Africa, Argentina, Hawaii, India Kuwait, Mauritius, Montenegro and Sri Lanka, to name a few, we can only do Express Shipping.
How much does shipping cost?
We have two shipping methods - Standard Shipping and Express Shipping.
- Standard Shipping is free for most countries/areas.
- Express Shipping via DHL Express is 10-40USD depending on your country. If your order is over 500USD, DHL Express Shipping is free .
Shipping fees exclude import taxes or processing fees that might be applicable for your country. Ajazz is not responsible for any form of such fees.
How long does it take to receive the order after it is placed?
For in-stock products, your order is expected to be shipped within 3 working days. Customized items take longer (do check in with our staff for more information). On normal non-sale days, once your parcel is shipped:
- For Standard Shipping, it takes about 2-3 weeks for items to be delivered after it is shipped. For some countries, it might take up to 2-3 months, depending on your country and its custom procedure. The duration of transit is beyond our control. Ajazz does not arrange refunds for such cases. Please consider an upgrade to DHL Express or keep the waiting time in mind.
- For Express Shipping, it takes about 3-7 days for items to be delivered after it is shipped.
NOTE: The shipping period might be affected due to festive seasons or other unforeseen circumstances.
What happens if the parcel has been shipped but not delivered?
First, kindly contact your local courier using the local tracking number.
If your parcel were to be in transit for at least 3 months, it may have been lost in transit.
- For orders below 50USD, you may either opt for a one-time reshipment of the parcel OR a full refund.
- For orders above 50USD, we only process a 50% refund of your order.
Should there be any concern about Standard Shipping, you are encouraged to opt for Express shipping instead.
Customers are to bear the consequences and fees incurred, if the parcel is undelivered due to any of the following situations:
- Wrong/insufficient address or phone number provided by recipient
- Recipient is unreachable when the courier company tries to contact
- Refusal to sign for the package by recipient
- Lost or damaged parcel because recipient opted for “no-signature delivery”
- Refusal to pay for the local tax/processing fee by recipient
- Refusal to provide supporting documents for custom clearance by recipient
- Who does pay for the import tax/custom fees?
- Customers have to bear any form of custom/import/processing fees that are applicable for your parcel.
If the custom fees and the delivery of the parcel are rejected by the recipient, the shipping cost still needs to be paid. Ajazz only arranges the refund of the order amount after deducting the shipping cost incurred.
How do I get help for my order?
For faulty/missing items, please send an email to support to claim the warranty. In your email, please choose an appropriate Subject Title, kindly include your Order Number, and state your issue clearly. Please also attach photographs/videos as “proof”, if any. Our team aims to review your email within 3 working days.
Do I get tracking details for my order?
After placing an order, you will receive the order confirmation email. After your order is shipped, you will also receive a tracking email. You can track your order via the tracking number online. Should you not have received the emails or face any difficulties tracking your order, please kindly contact us for support.
What shipping companies do you use?
We collaborate with 4PX, UBI, SF Express, Yun Express, BTY and DHL Express.